Fibaro Single Switch Homekit
Fibaro Single Switch HomeKit
- Fibaro Single Switch is designed to be installed in standard wall switch boxes
- Control connected devices either via HomeKit technology (using Bluetooth low energy) or via a switch connected directly to it
- Active power and energy consumption metering functionality
- Required Neutral Wire (3-wire system)
- Single Switch is not a Z-Wave device
Warning 1: This device is Apple HomeKit-enabled!
Warning 2: This device is not Z-Wave and therefore will not work under any Z-Wave controller!
Warning 3: It is necessary to connect a neutral wire to the correct operation of the device! Three-Wire electrical system is required.
SINGLE SWITCH - FLUSH-MOUNTED MODULE WITH POWER METERING
One Device, Many Uses
The FIBARO Single Switch module is an essential component of your smart home system. It will be practical in various settings and fulfill a number of purposes. You can use it to switch on/off the lights, and electrical devices, or disconnect the electricity from the outlets. It will also give you accurate information on how much electric energy you are using .... Thanks to the power metering capabilities.
IT FITS ANYWHERE YOU WANT IT TO
The FIBARO modules are really tiny. Thanks to their miniature sizes they fit most of the flush-mounted junction boxes and light switch sockets. Wireless Bluetooth® low energy communication and the solutions provided by our engineers ensure an average range of 14,5m.
- Power supply: 100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Supported load types: Resistive and incandescent
- Rated load current: 8A - continuous load
- Operating temperature: 0-35°C (32-95°F)
- For installation in boxes: Ø ≥ 50mm, depth ≥ 60mm
- Overcurrent protection: required external 10A circuit breaker
- Radio protocol: Bluetooth® low energy
- Radio signal power: EIRP up to 10dBm
- Radiofrequency: 2.4 GHz
- EU directives compliance: RED 2014/53/EU, RoHS 2011/65/EU
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 42.5 x 38 x 20.4 mm