Zwave Smart Home Training – Foundation
Why do you need to attend the Smart Home Training in UAE?
Smart Home is the technology that allows full control and monitoring of homes and offices, this results in making our living smarter, safer, and more comfortable.
Whether you want to master this technology as a business opportunity or you want to learn it to use it for your personal use, then getting the proper training is a must to avoid mistakes that will cause you money and time.
iHomeFuture is a member of Z-wave Alliance and a distributor of many leading brands in Smart Home and has been providing wireless smart home solutions for more than five years with many projects in UAE, Egypt and GCC region.
We have designed our wireless smart home training in a way that combines business skills with technical skills to not only cover technical details but also cover many details related to sales and marketing.
About Zwave Smart Home Master Class – Foundation:
Foundation class is a two days workshop covering the main and core functions of smart home using Zwave technology, it is a must to attend before attending the advanced class, the foundation class is a 2 days workshop covering the following topics:
- Compare different smart home solutions in the market
- Know the features of the products and their unique functions
- How to help clients determine the functions they need and build a scope that benefits clients.
- Build an offer and provide clear project plan to customers.
- Know which segment you want and how to target it
- Offer Materials to help you in marketing campaigns
- Designing of a Z-wave network for IoT.
- Building a piratical project using FIBARO gateway and many devices from other vendors for a smart home project.
Best practices and use cases for installing smart technology in homes, offices, schools, hospitals, and different types of buildings.
- Points to consider with your project and services to offer to your customers.
- How to avoid dead spots and weak signals in designing your wireless smart home project.
- Overview of FIBARO and all FIBARO products.
- Overview of other Z-wave devices to build your project.
- How to integrate lights, AC, alarm, audio, and many other aspects for your smart home project under one application.
- Deep analysis of Z-wave technology and its characteristics and features.
Who should attend this workshop?
- You own or are part of a business related to technology (IT, CCTV, etc.) and is considering adding smart home services and solutions to your business.
- You are considering installing a smart home in your house or office and fan of learning new skills.
- You work in a related field like decoration or construction and need to know how to add the new smart technology to your clients.
For more information about the training and for frequently asked questions you can check the following link https://ihomefuture.com/zwave-smart-home-training/
In case you have any unanswered questions you can send a message to our social media pages or use the contact us form.